Sunday, October 19, 2008

420 W Journal 2

Last sesstion,I went with my classmates and my writing teacher (Janelle) to Nitobe Memorial Garden at UBC.This is the first time I went out with my classmates to the garden.I spent a nice with my friends there.At the enterance of the garden,I saw a spectacular pond,inside the water there are fishs with a wonderful color jump from the pond.I sat down front of the pond and I touched the dew of the grass and the rough of the rocks.There are a huge trees with different types around the garden.I smelled the perfume of the flowers and I saw the butterflys fly in the garden.I played with my friends to enjoy ourselves there.I heard the sound of the waterfall,so I followed this sound until I discovered its place.It was at the end of the garden ,but it wasn't obvious because it covered by the plants.Iran until I reached there then I saw a small and beautiful waterfall.In this garden,I saw a nice scenery that I have never seen before.For these resons,I plan to take my family to Nitobe Garden to spend a nice time in a sunny day.

1 comment:

Eilidh said...

Hi Eman:
I wonder if you have had a chance yet to take your family to Nitobe gardens? The weather is not great these days at all, but it can still be quite beautiful in the gardens, even when it is raining. i wonder what your family's impressions were?